kurokatanakurokatana

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

Noss

Good shit YO!

had kind of a slow start but the end 1/3 or so was golden.

Keep it up and rember if you use both hands you get an extra half stroke per-second ;)

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Oh god no

Dear jesus please don't continue this...

I mean oh god, this was painful to watch. I only watched it all the way through so i could give it a proper review, and my proper review is.

Don't continue this. It's crap. It's not funny at all, the are is sub par at best, The voice act was... ok... but the writing was so bad it didn't even matter

Xiphon responds:

Well, my review on YOU is:

to bad, hundreds and hundreds of people loved it, and I already planned it to be a series, so to bad i'm making more, and in fact already started.

My advice to you:

Don't watch part 2 if you hate this so much. In fact, I don't know why you sat through the whole thing to give a review over a movie you didn't like, i mean, this isn't even constructive critisism your giving me here. sorry.

The Billy Goats Gruff The Billy Goats Gruff

Graet

That was AWSOME!!!!

I love the ending XD

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Good

Yeh why the hell did this get Turd?

The under dog for this week should have turd and this should have Under dog.. i maen it not THAT grate but it pritty funn and the art is good the animtion is up to par so Why the freaking Turd?

Only thing i didn't like was how it just.. ended to no reson... just kinda stopped @.@